Job title: 2023 Baker Hughes Engineering & Technology Undergraduate Internship
Job description: Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Applications are invited for:
- The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable graduates pursuing an OND, Bachelors or Masters degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
- Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
- We are currently looking for talents that will be nurtured and developed into world class Deep-water Subsea Engineers through on-the-job, mentorship and classroom learning.
Partner with the Best
- Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E).
- You’ll participate in technically focused training, assign to a team, team meetings and work on projects and present your results.
- During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Assign and work with a technical team to foster exposure to subsea technology and products.
- When required you may be deployed to offshore locations to broaden your experience in subsea production.
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Exposed to various business units to develop your business acumen (finance, commercial, project management etc)
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be enrolled in an Engineering OND, Bachelor’s or Master’s level Degree program
- Be on target to achieve a 1st Class or 2nd Class Upper grade or the equivalent
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied