Job title: Account Director – Sports Partnerships
Company: Handle Recruitment
Job description: A new opportunity has become available for an Account Director who is well established within the world of sport and entertainment partnerships, specifically within Formula One, to work on a highly sought after client account. This role is looking to create some seriously cool and progressive campaigns that will come to life on the burgeoning technology stages – the Metaverse & Web3!
- Lead the flawless management of all sponsorship rights to ensure value for the account across global markets
- Lead on daily operations, reporting and budget management
- Fostering strong relationships with senior clients, rights holders and suppliers
- Ensuring the client strategy capitalises on partnership assets, aligning with brand, business objectives and key campaign KPIs
- Supporting business development activities when needed and harnesses internal and external networking
- Custodian of best practices and processes with a consultative approach to account management
The desired candidate
- Significant experience at either client or campaign lead level
- Strategic and commercial background and experience leading a successful team
- F1, motorsport or automotive experience is highly desirable, but a passion for sports is essential
- Demonstrable experience working on innovative campaigns, utilises the Metaverse, Met3 and NFTS is a big must
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds – we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.