Job title: Accountant- Present Location Nigeria
Company: The Search House
Job description: Purpose of the role :
The Opening is for a candidate presently based in Nigeria with a transferable Work Visa
The role is to manage and ensure the accounts, finance, audits, trading compliance, tax activities of the business.
Duties & Responsibility :
- accounting entries related to purchase, vendors Reconciliation, contractors, and vendor payments.
- Budgeting and projection
- To maintain cost records, product wise consumption of raw material.
- To do Stock Flow Analysis, (Mix, Volume, Price, quantity)
- To prepare the P&L, Balance Sheet of the Company and other business units.
- To monitor fund flow, distribution, and allocation of funds.
- To do liaison with banks
- To preparation of financial statements of group companies as per IFRS & resolving audit queries
- accounts payable, accounts receivables and prepare a consolidated MIS.
- To develop second level to maintain hassle-free operations of the department and organization.
Required Skills :
- Analytical Skill
- Process adherence
- Collaborative Influencing skill
- Effective Communication
- Decision Making
Salary: 1500 -2000 USD + Local accowance + Shared Accomodation
Bachelor Status Job
Company Profile :
Our client, based in Lagos Nigeria is a global trading company with an active presence in Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia, specialized in supplying Nigeria and West African clients with globally sourced products and services that are critical to laying the foundations for a modern economy. They deal in Steel ,Chemicals, Grains, Foodstuffs (salt, sugar, rice etc.) and Animal feed to its various clients on request, agricultural inputs from fertilizers to tractors and Agriculture -Contract farming. The company has an extensive partnership network to ensure accurate, on-time and cost effective delivery. A strong growth outlook for the area will result in substantial expansion in years to come.