- Designing and developing apps for the Android ecosystem
- Creating tests for code to ensure robustness and performance
- Working with external software libraries and APIs Working with designers to turn design templates into working apps
- Implementing measures to safeguard users’ data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company’s standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company’s ‘voice’ across the board.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
Qualification and Skills:
- Minimum of 1 year using Java/Flutter in mobile application development.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Proficiency with Android Studio and Android SDK tools
- Excellent knowledge of the Java programming language
- Familiarity with mobile applications and development, including the use of hardware such as accelerometers, cameras, and gyroscopes
- Comfortable working as part of a cross-functional team and with code written by others, including bug fixing, and refactoring legacy code.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of new technology trends
- Excellent analytical skills, good problem-solving attitude and team spirit.
Please Note: This is available for fulltime, remote or hybrid.
Method of Application:
Applications are to be made using the link below Select your position of interest and submit your application. Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV. Applicants without these may not be considered.