Dangote Cement Plc is seeking a Assistant General Manager of Mechanical Maintenance – Cement Plant to oversee the maintenance of their cement plant. The chosen candidate will work alongside a dedicated team of professionals in the construction industry to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the plant.
- Supervise and manage the maintenance team responsible for maintaining the cement plant
- Develop and implement processes to ensure preventative maintenance programs are in place and followed
- Manage budget and work with procurement to ensure materials and equipment are available as needed
- Develop strategies and plans to replace and upgrade older machinery and equipment
- Create reports detailing maintenance activity to senior management
- Ensure the plant is compliant with all regulations and safety policies
- Communicate with other departments to ensure synergy between maintenance and production processes
- Candidate must be experienced in cement manufacturing process.
- knowledge of SAP and other MS Software.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suites.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 21 years’ experience in mechanical maintenance of cement plants
- Extensive knowledge of cement plant maintenance equipment and processes
- Ability to lead and manage a team of maintenance personnel.
- Experience with budget management, procurement, and inventory control.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of safety protocols and regulations for cement plants.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development