Job title: Assistant Manager/ Internal Control Job at Dangote Group
Job description: Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Contribute to the identification of control weaknesses that may be found in payment documents as support to the Head, Internal Control Department.
- Ensure compliance with company policy, procedure and process as well as statutory requirements relating to payment, through pre-payment audit exercise.
- Ensure complete payment documentation and necessary approvals.
- Ensure efficient and timely treatment of payment documents.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishment of Prepayment & Internal Process in DCP operational locations
- Review of monthly cash call requests.
- Review of daily waybill/dispatch allowances
- Review of payment vouchers(Advances, Retirements & Claims/Reimbursements)
- Evaluation of internal control weaknesses and suggestion of appropriate control measures to be implemented
- Verification of Monthly Sales Rebate/Bonuses.
- Review of Monthly payroll review
- Monthly activity report.
- Any other job as may be assigned by Head, Internal Control
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or other related discipline.
- 15 years of relevant work experience.
- Professional qualifications such as ACA or ACCA will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies: