LOCATION: Head Office, Oregun
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
- Integrating global / regional 3PM strategies with business and plant demands, balancing timing and conflicting interests.
- Required breadth of knowledge of a large portfolio of raw and packaging materials, suppliers, and IT systems.
- Working across the respective regions with multiple strategic Procurement teams each with a different culture and processes.
- Support the development of and execution of the cross-category CM strategy for Nigeria.
- Collaboration with category procurement to perform make/buy analysis; development of a CM supplier segmentation model aligned with business needs; maintenance of the supplier list; and development/maintenance of relationships with strategic 3PM partners. Allow for E2E SC analysis, information management, and cost-opportunity decision making.
- Manage existing contracts between 3PM’s and UL and ensure renewals are done before expiration.
- Support the CM manager on collaborative manufacturing capability trials related to innovation, outsourcing, and savings initiatives, including project planning.
- Monitor CM performance management on cost, quality, safety, and service. Specifically, partner with CM’s finance and procurement to ensure proper cost controls are in place around stock management and purchase price variance.
- Drive cost-cutting opportunities for all CM manufacturing losses, cost-product-material benefits, and gross margin improvement programs across the board.
- Business partner functional stakeholders (PG, R&D, etc.) for all categories as related to CM sourcing activity in Nigeria.
- Work with the Portfolio Innovations team on sourcing and deploying CM innovation opportunities in West Africa.
- Work with the SC operations team and 3Ps on a quarterly volume and price forecast for finished goods.
- Inbound Logistics
- Supply Chain Category Planning
- Supply Chain Innovation Planning
- MCO Demand Planning (depending on team/portfolio)
- S&OP Planning
- Import / Export
- Brand Building
- University graduate
- Minimum 5 to 7 years’ relevant experience in procurement preferably in FMCG
- Experiencing working with SAP is desirable
- Storytelling, data visualising and presentation skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Professional To be Fluent in English
- Have passion for high performance and ability to drive business performance using insight to drive decision.
- Have strong process design and optimisation skills , being able to design and re-engineer core process flows with effective control.
- Have demonstrated stakeholders’ management skills to ensure maintaining great relation with people having impact and interest in your job
- have ability to clearly prioritise work for effective job delivery.
- Have effective communication skills enabling to produce creative, compelling content that engages the audience to make impact and influence
- Comfortable working in conditions of ambiguity and learning through change.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.