This firm is known for its ability to innovate in order to adapt to the most dynamic industries where the nature of legal services is always changing.
They are operating at the frontier of sectors like fintech, blockchain, cryptocurrency, cloud-based services and emerging technologies. As you’d imagine, this firm houses many recognised lawyers who are highly ranked in the legal directories and highly sought after.
It’s true to say that they are extremely modern, but what’s allowed them to operate for so long is their traditional values of quality, service and value for money.
· This banking and finance department is internationally recognised for its representation of lenders and borrowers on complex, high value and high-profile financing transactions in the UK and internationally
· You will work on a broad range of finance transactions including leveraged finance, corporate finance for PLC borrowers, real estate finance and asset-based lending
· The team work on senior debt and unitranche structures as well as super-senior RCFs and term facilities, mezzanine, PIK and other junior and hybrid debt structures
· There will be exposure to international transactions advising regularly on cross-border mandates and you will be involved in drafting a wide range of documents including credit agreements, inter-creditor agreements and security paperwork
The ideal candidate:
- Banking & Finance Solicitor 5+ years PQE
- Training and experience in a quality banking and/or finance practice
- Track record in business development and marketing projects
· Salary is negotiable depending on your level of PQE plus an exceptional benefits package
· Opportunity to work alongside leading lawyers in the Thames Valley
· Exposure to high quality international banking and finance work