We seek a Blockchain Project Manager who will support various teams & projects at Nethermind. Work alongside some of the greatest minds in the blockchain ecosystem and build the future of Web3 together with us!
If you never stop thinking about how to optimize, align, structure, adjust and improve ways of working then we are onto something.
If you have a passion for building the future of Ethereum and understand the secrets that glue the best blockchain teams and instil a high-performing team culture, then we are getting closer.
If you are comfortable understanding the full picture of projects from multiple angles and working with numerous engineering teams simultaneously, then we would love to talk to you!
- Manage the relationship and communication with clients and all stakeholders, ensuring projects are delivered to their satisfaction. (Communication & Leadership)
- Remove blockers & impediments to create a work environment where teams can grow and strive. (Work Organization)
- Excel in transparent and direct yet professional communication. (Communication & Leadership)
- Ensure project management and programming craft best practices are followed in the team. (PMO)
- Facilitate project goal setting, planning, estimating, retrospectives, and backlog grooming meetings where those are needed. (Work Organization)
- Analyze, plan, gather, elicit and develop requirements & specifications in reference to scheduled projects. (PM&BA)
- Ensure that your project teams are engaged and consistently improving by providing a regular feedback loop.
- Manage up to ensure the relevant people are always informed about key activities and developments in teams & projects.
- Create a transparent way to follow the project updates and share reports with stakeholders. (PM&BA)
- Lead and manage the hiring & staffing process effectively so that team’s strategic goals are met. (PM&BA)
- Maintain and manage project financials. (PM&BA)
- Help team with prioritising the task backlog and lead the product roadmap initiative. (work organisation)
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and handle any inquiries or challenges regarding projects. (Work Organization)
- Contribute to the company’s project management best practices. (PM&BA)
- Identify and mitigate potential risks. (PM&BA)
- Support & integrate interns within relevant teams, and promote your projects to increase intern inflow. (Work Organization)
- A great communicator with effective client management & conflict resolution skills. (Communication & Leadership)
- Be a good team player and an effective leader who is able to motivate their project team. (Communication & Leadership)
- Business & commercial acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills. (PM&BA)
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies & best practices. (PM&BA/Work Organization)
- Knowledge of the entire Software Development Life Cycle and software architecture. (Technical Skills)
- Understanding of blockchain architecture, Web3 ecosystem, and main products across the industry (DeFi, Security, Infra, L2s, Meta + NFTs). (Technical Skills)
- Experience mentoring, coaching, and developing rising talent in the technology field. (PM&BA)
- Strong analytical, reporting, and budgeting skills. (PM&BA)
- Good time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once. (Work Organization)
Would be beneficial if you have:
- Managed blockchain projects, especially in the Ethereum ecosystem
- Prior experience working as a developer
- Product Management experience and understanding of the Ethereum Roadmap
- Comprehensive understanding of financial markets principles