Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has over 200 stores (outlet) across Nigeria a and Kenya.
The Communications Manager is responsible for overseeing the implementation of both internal and external communication strategies. Their duties include managing external communication channels like social media platforms, company websites and media relations, writing copy for company newsletters or memos and adhering to a company’s brand by publishing content and marketing materials.
- Collaborate with other teams (Management) to identify the public voice of the company and its brand.
- Create style guides and brand voice outlines for all public relations, marketing, advertising and other vital departments.
- Consult with executive management to develop effective communication procedures and policies for various situations or crises.
- Draft press releases and speeches following organizational news.
- Write letters, interdepartmental memos and other business correspondence.
- Communicate with media outlets and journalists and create press kits.
- Develop materials to educate staff on communication practices.
- Manage external third party PR company.
- Coach and assist team members on improving communication skill.
- Perform communications research and monitor the progress of various communications strategies.
Experience / Education Required:
- Exceptional communication abilities, including writing, speaking and active listening
- In-depth knowledge of best writing and messaging practices for business correspondence, public relations, advertising, marketing and sales copy and social media
- Professional understanding of crisis management,
- Ability to effectively engage with team members of all levels and across departments
- Great project management skills, including time management, goal-setting, multitasking and prioritization
- Good data analysis, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Advanced organization abilities
Leadership abilities, including training and mentorship
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.