Job title: CEO – Blockchain for Web3 & Enterprise Networks – B2B2C
Job description: If you do not have deep relationships in blockchain and high level leadership, this role is not for you.
About this amazing unique role:
This is a unique opportunity to join a high-growth patent awarded SaaS startup based on Web3 and blockchain technology that has revolutionized enterprise tech infrastructure by creating quantum leaps in latency, security, and stability of consumer-facing networks and apps. Our new apps radically improve how Web3 works, reducing cost, complexity and performance. Syntropynet.com
The tech is ready. And we are building additional new tech that improves Web3 and how it works.
Our clients, including publicly listed companies, are on the record confirming it works, improving performance and uptime. Our advisors & strategic investors include current & former heads of strategy for the largest technology companies in the world. We have raised money both through private investment and a cryptocurrency token that is trading on multiple exchanges and saw a meteoric rise prior to the current crypto winter. Our technological innovation is patented, protecting the project and community.
Now we are ready to scale – including additional capital raises, sales, and marketing – to get to the next level. Our founding team, which includes top technologists, blockchain experts, and veterans of high-value exits, is looking for a leader to help move the company from early client successes to mass adoption, while continuing to bridge the gap between blockchain and enterprise markets.
Exceptional people are foundational to the success of a great company and we are looking for a stand-out senior leader or equivalent role to drive and manage this growth stage startup.
The position is very entrepreneurial – we are not always following the established roadmap, and there aren’t always precedents for things like “explain tokenomics to a Fortune 500 CTO.” But you will have extensive support. A strong advisory board of top blockchain, Web3 and enterprise execs is ready to lend a hand, as most of them are also investors. We also have long-term partnerships and investments with one of the world’s top sourcing advisors, integrators and gatekeepers.
Despite these strong foundations, nothing is set in stone. You will help lead this company and position it for success. You will be responsible for fundraising, network-building, hiring, and strategy. Most importantly, you’ll be responsible for an unprecedented balancing between the company’s decentralized token-funded blockchain roots and its growing enterprise credibility.
You will exemplify the values of our existing developer and token holder community. We are decentralized, community-supported, and foster a community of independent developers that are excited about the possibilities inherent in our software stack and surround it with tools and apps. But you will also show the world the enterprise readiness and maturity of the product and help us develop the sales, marketing, and channel strategy to move to mass adoption.
If you’re interested in leading something new that will maximize your potential, please apply!
What You’ll Do
- Find, validate, and scale strategies for Web3 and enterprise clients
- Create an inspiring culture that fosters strong leadership and recruits top talent
- Lead decision making across all areas of the business from Finance and Operations to Product Development and Marketing
- Define and execute go-to-market strategy
- Define KPIs to monitor and improve business performance
- Develop strategic partnerships to further the company’s growth
- Build conviction with customers and investors
- Report updates to advisory board, investors, and other stakeholders
- Form a formal independent board of directors from these existing stakeholders and potentially new participants you bring into the company
- Partner on strategy and execution of fundraising from external VCs and/or through the company’s cryptocurrency token
- Manage disciplined financial operations, owning operational budget and managing runway
- Voraciously consume information and network with industry experts to learn how things work, what people think, and what’s coming next in Web3. You will go to 3-10 crypto events each year and will engage with different niches of the Web3 community.
- Validate new initiatives by testing demand from relevant audiences like funders and customers, and gauging venture feasibility through R&D and quickly building new revenue streams.
- Launch and scale initiatives by raising capital to launch them and hiring excellent people to run them.
You will do all of this in a network-first way: by building connections and collaborating with existing communities.
After 1 year, success looks like: you’ve raised $25M for this company across 10+ strategic partners, have a team sized to fit the revenue being generated, and increase the broader adoption of the product, with at least 5 marquee names as well as smaller successes.
After 3 years, success looks like: this company is operating at scale and generating +$50M in annual revenue across dozens of enterprise clients.
You May Be a Fit if You…
- Are excited by the future of blockchain and Web3. If you aren’t already in the Web3 industry, you have conviction that Web3 is the future and have a deep background in IT infrastructure, specifically software-defined networking, routing, and peering.
- Have created software or IT infrastructure products & services and sold them to enterprise buyers at scale.
- Are scrappy and willing to get your hands dirty.
- Have venture capital fundraising experience.
- Thrive in uncertainty. You enjoy creating certainty from uncertainty.
- Have a strong bias towards concrete action. You should often ask: “Why can’t this be done sooner?”
- Have a strong bias towards ambition. You should often ask: “Is this the most ambitious plan we could come up with?”
Even if not all of these apply to you, we’d still love to consider your application, particularly if you’d like to learn more about all these.
Why you might be excited about us
- You get to be creative and work with Fortune 500 companies.
- You will work with talented people around the world.
- We have a great network. You want to work with global leaders and ambitious frontier people.
- You are aligned with the startup’s mission, vision, and values.
Start as soon as possible
Remote-first organization based in Europe, but with a strong presence worldwide
This is a Senior Executive role for a growth stage startup, so the starting salary is $Open to target 500k+ with performance bonus + tokens. We have a strong valuation and a live liquid token.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Family Leave
- Short term & Long Term Disability
- Professional & personal development budget worth $2000 annually
- Work From Home, flexible working hours
- The opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and ambitious team at an exciting time of growth
RampRate is a global advisory firm serving impact-focused organizations.
Founded in 2000, we have been private, self-funded and profitable since birth.
We cut our teeth by radically changing how IT services are bought and sold for the likes of Microsoft, eBay, Nike Merrill Lynch and CBS.
Today, our scope has widened. Now, we solve a wide range of problems for high-tech companies.
We are experts in:
- Blockchain solutions.
- Web3, Metaverse, DAOs, and decentralized governance.
- Tech infrastructure
- Digital media and entertainment
- Wellness and health
We solve problems by:
- Connecting companies with advisors and partners.
- Locating funding.
- Finding and making deals.
Over the last couple of years, we’ve realized it’s time to dedicate ourselves not to just doing well, but to doing something great, and the current crisis has made this mission more urgent than ever. Our company has social impact and shared values as our number one priority. Our social impact initiative, Syzygy, helps enterprises align their operations and supply chains with the impact priorities of all stakeholders.
Our team works remotely around the world.
CREATING ALIGNMENT OF VISION
Whether it’s between profit and purpose, cost and value of tech investments, service quality and RFP win rate, or strategy and execution. RampRate combines rational, data-driven frameworks with guaranteed commitments to real-world outcomes to help both existing market leaders and emerging players make the best decisions and reach their potential for changing the world.
BIG INITIATIVES FOR BIG BUSINESS
For large enterprises, including Microsoft, ViacomCBS, Nike, eBay, and more than 100 others, RampRate has enjoyed a 20 year track record of:
Reducing cost, risk, time, and the carbon footprint of IT supply chains;
Building trajectory-altering strategic plans, and
Replacing greenwashing with authentic social impact.
For emerging leaders in tech, media, blockchain, and health, RampRate’s Advance practice helps innovative & impact-focused CEOs kick down the obstacles to their world-changing trajectory.
We help streamline operations, provide technical roadmaps, and go-to-market plans.
We facilitate transformational relationships with Fortune 1000 partners, influential advisors, and foundational clients.
RampRate’s commitment to impact is woven throughout our organization, from the clients we take on, to the strategies we build for them. From our foundation, which funds self-sustaining impact initiatives and superstars in tech and healthcare, through to our tightly integrated ecosystem of clients and partners.
Our goal is a new type of wealth – measured in millions of lives changed for the better rather than just millions of dollars earned.
Powered by JazzHR