Job title: Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Company: Keystone Advisors LLC
Job description: Keystone Advisors is looking for a Certified Public Accountant to support the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).
The CPA will provide the client with accurate, timely, and efficient accounting; financial statement compilation.
This is a 100% remote position but requires applicants to live in the DMV area.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports including trial balances, cash in bank reports, general journals, balance sheets, income statements, expense statements, general ledgers and Schedule of Money Laundering Transactions with individual descriptions for each transaction based upon monthly bank statements and documentation provided by DEA personnel.
- Review all supporting documentation; e.g., purchase orders, paid invoices, etc. for proper approval (as evidenced by DEA management signatures).
- Review all transactions involving cryptocurrency (e.g. Bitcoin) and confirm cryptocurrency transactions conducted in DEA UC AGEO operations.
- Review screen shots, screen recordings, virtual currency exchange records, and public blockchain information in order to confirm transactions and have a proper accounting for all funding both fiat money and cryptocurrency.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), currently licensed to practice (copy of license required).
- 5 years or more of experience preparing and disseminating Attorney General Exempt Operations (AGEO) financial statements.
- Working knowledge of DEA and DOJ Attorney General Exempt Operations (AGEO) guidelines and policies.
- Working knowledge of cryptocurrency and how to audit cryptocurrency transactions.
- Ability to procure all documentation from DEA personnel as required to prepare AGEO financial statements.
- Must have or be able to obtain favorable adjudication of a “Public Trust Investigation” with an access level of DEA Sensitive granted by the DEA Office of Security Programs.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time OfF
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401 (K) with company match
- Life Insurance
Powered by JazzHR