Job title: Chief Operating Officer
Job description: Our client is pioneering a new era in the blockchain industry with the first-ever decentralized cryptocurrency designed to scale with global commerce and they are in need of an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) who can lead them through the rapidly evolving landscape of the cryptocurrency market.
As COO, your role will be multifaceted, ranging from designing business operations, managing teams, and driving strategic initiatives. We are seeking a candidate who can bring a wealth of experience in layer-1 blockchain technology, a network of strong relationships within the cryptocurrency industry, and a track record of scaling startups and driving project success. This is an onsite role in Austin, TX.
- Lead and drive the execution of the company’s strategic plans and objectives.
- Build and manage high-performance teams to drive project success.
- Develop key business relationships within the cryptocurrency sector to further our brand and mission.
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, ensuring the business runs efficiently and effectively.
- Navigate the complexities and dynamics of the blockchain industry, ensuring the company’s growth, stability, and future success.
- 7+ years of experience in a leadership role, preferably within the blockchain or technology industry. Proven track record of working in the layer-1 blockchain space or with layer-1 blockchains.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the blockchain industry, with an extensive network of cryptocurrency connections.
- A history of successful management and scaling of startup organizations. Excellent leadership skills with a strategic ability to navigate complex business operations and situations.
- Strong understanding and technical knowledge of blockchain technology, particularly around issues of scalability and decentralization.