Finixio group is a proudly remote first organisation.
The Commercial Analyst will serve as a vital link between the Analytics & Growth department and the Commercial Department. This role involves creating intuitive and insightful dashboards and conducting comprehensive analysis to support the commercial department’s decision-making process.
The Commercial Analyst will be tasked with measuring and analysing brand performance across various sectors including gambling, casino, and fintech. The individual will present these findings to the commercial team, providing actionable insights to drive growth and improve performance.
- Conduct detailed analysis of brand performance across our platforms, identifying trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Present clear, concise, and actionable recommendations to the Commercial Team based on the analysis of brand performance.
- Lead the design and creation of dynamic dashboards, ensuring they provide relevant and timely insights.
- Collaborate closely with the commercial team to understand their needs and tailor the dashboards accordingly.
- Learn and stay up to date with the business to prioritise insights that will have the most significant impact on performance and growth.
- Work closely with other departments to gather necessary data and information for analysis.
- Continuously monitor and report on the effectiveness of implemented strategies and initiatives.
- Develop and deliver training sessions to the commercial team on how to use and interpret the dashboards and reports.
- Stay updated on the latest trends and developments in data analysis and visualisation.
- Contribute as required to the creation of business cases that drive strategic initiatives.
- Implement real-time dashboards for the commercial team.
- Establish an analysis system for top-performing sites.
- Drive measurable improvements in brand performance through data analysis.
- Initiate a consistent reporting schedule for brand performance updates.
- Possesses strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data and translate it into actionable insights.
- A hands-on approach and a ‘can-do’ mentality, demonstrating the ability to take initiative, solve problems, and drive tasks to completion.
- Has advanced experience with data visualisation and analysis tools such as Looker Studio, Tableau, Power BI, or similar platforms.
- Has a basic understanding of the iGaming and Crypto industries, with a willingness to continuously learn and stay updated on industry trends.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and understandable manner.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with the ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy and quality in their work.
- Team player who can work effectively with individuals from different departments and levels within the organisation
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in, Economics, Statistics, Maths, IT, Engineering or any other relevant quantitative field
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- ???? A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- ???? An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- ???? Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- ⭐️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ✈️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ⛱️ 33/30 days of annual leave
- ???? Market leading remuneration and bonuses
- ???? A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- ???? An international team with over 35 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
????Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
????Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
????Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
????Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
????Diverse and Inclusive
????Committed to continuous learning and development
⚖️ Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
????Celebrate our success and learning from failures
????Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.