Cryptology is a full-featured next-generation asset trading platform. With us one can easily and efficiently sell, buy, exchange and invest cryptocurrency. What is special about us? Reliability. This is the most important criterion in our every-day-changing world. You can trust us. Trust us with your assets, accounts, financial plans and your future.
More and more people rely on Cryptology. We are growing, improving our team, and are now looking for a proficient Crypto Community Moderator, who will ensure that the online community is maintained as a safe and fun environment.
- Liaise with the global crypto community and develop strong relationships with its members.
- Engage with Cryptology community members, encourage participation in discussions, and extend the engaged society across all the channels.
- Respond to customers’ comments and requests in a timely manner, answer questions and provide support to members who need it.
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles; ensure that all members are following the rules, and take action against any member who violates the guidelines.
- Manage the banned user process, and track and remove previously banned users.
- Resolve disputes by acting as a mediator and finding a solution that works for everyone involved.
- Develop the online community moderation strategy and calendar.
- Produce reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues and outcomes.
- Provide community feedback to the management and stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Marketing, Product, PR and Communications teams of Cryptology to ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up to date with digital technology, industry, community trends.
- 3 years of proven success in online community moderation with at least 2 years in the crypto/blockchain related products.
- Deep understanding of the crypto space and crypto trading.
- Expertise in Telegram, Twitter and Discord platforms.
- Prior experience in planning and managing online events is highly preferred.
- An independent, responsible and highly organized way of working, a creative way to engage and solve challenges.
- Fluent English, C1+ level, preferably native or bilingual.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication capacity and interpersonal skills: Able to build and manage relationships with customers, team members, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners.
- Superb time management skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in customer service and online management tools.
Terms and benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- Truly flexible schedule;
- Fully remote work;
- Quarterly bonuses based on the results of the company’s growth;
- Paid holiday;
- Continuous professional development;
- Career prospects;
- Energetic team without prejudice and with a sense of humor.
We at Cryptology stand for equal opportunities, fairness and diversity. Therefore, the selection of candidates takes place regardless of race, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, civil and marital status, and health condition. So evaluate only your professional knowledge and experience, and apply.
Powered by JazzHR