We are seeking a skilled Content Editor to join our team and work on our bitcoincasinos.com site. You will play a critical role in ensuring the quality, accuracy, and relevance of our diverse digital content.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in editing, possess solid SEO knowledge, demonstrate a keen eye for detail, and be passionate about the Gambling industry.
The role is fully remote so you can work from anywhere in the world!
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to contribute to our growing team.
- Publishing, writing, and proofreading articles, both informational, transactional or even news oriented (Estimated 20.000 words/week)
- Curate writer/s content from composing a brief and publishing their pieces
- Participate in keyword analysis, content planning etc.
- Revisit old articles and posts, refresh them and SEO-optimize them
- Ensure that all written materials are accurate and of high quality
- Review the text to address problems related to paragraph and sentence flow, syntax, and grammar (line editing)
- Optimize the on-page aspects of the sites together with our SEO team
- Optimize pages and content according to instructions from the SEO team.
- Optimize pages and content in order to improve the E-EAT of the site
- Previous professional experience in content editing or a similar role within the Gambling and/or Crypto industry
- Exceptional command of the English language, including grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Solid understanding of SEO principles and best practices, with proven experience in optimizing content for search engines
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to spot errors and inconsistencies quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to provide constructive feedback and collaborate effectively with a diverse team
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 PTO to ensure that you are staying well-rounded & rested
- Market leading remuneration
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
- Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
- Diverse and Inclusive
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- Celebrate our success and learning from failures
- Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.