Job title: Content Manager
Job description: Kinetic Investments is a start-up accelerator company that provides entrepreneurs with the capital and support required to transform their vision into a success. We work closely with start-ups to accelerate their growth; design, development, marketing, administration and business strategy.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Content Manager to join our team. This role comes with the responsibility of implementing the content production process across two crypto brands, which operate within English & German speaking markets. The right candidate will therefore have experience owning the day to day responsibilities that come with producing high quality content across multiple websites.
As a growing company, the responsibilities will be varied, and this role will be right for you if you are a real self-starter who is keen to take ownership over the entire content production process. As this is initially a stand-alone role, we are looking for someone who is proactive, decisive, and full of energy and ideas.
This is a full-time remote position, and the successful candidate will be employed initially on a contract basis with the possibility of becoming permanent in the future.
- Manage the content production process across two brands within the crypto space
- Implement the long-term strategy to ensure content quality and volume is maintained across both websites
- Produce and edit various forms of content when appropriate
- Hire freelance content producers and editors
- Review and provide feedback on content briefs provided by the SEO team
- Experience in supervising and overseeing content production at scale
- Experience managing a wider team of content writers/editors (either in house or external freelancers)
- Have the ability to write, edit and proofread content for the cryptocurrency market
- Have a passion for cryptocurrency and solid knowledge of the industry
- Be a native English speaker (or skilled to this level)
- Have exceptional literacy skills and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Be extremely detail-oriented, almost to a perfectionist level
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Hard working, proactive and able to work independently
- Thrives in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Resilient and maintains a positive attitude at all times
- Salary dependent on experience
- Fully remote working policy
- 25 days holiday (plus bank & public holidays) plus an additional day for every year worked
- We offer a place for you to take ownership of your work and grow within the business
- Everyone is valued, listened to and recognised as contributing in their own way to the company’s success