You will play a critical role in ensuring the quality, accuracy, and relevance of our diverse digital content.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in writing, possess solid SEO knowledge, demonstrate a keen eye for detail, and be passionate about the Gambling industry.
The role is fully remote so you can work from anywhere in the world!
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to contribute to our growing team.
- Write high-quality articles, news pieces, and other content related to the technology industry, with a focus on Gambling
- Conduct research on relevant topics and stay up to date with the latest trends in the industry.
- Work closely with the editorial team to develop content ideas and strategies
- Edit and proofread your own work and that of others, ensuring that content is accurate, informative, and engaging
- Ensure that all content meets our editorial standards, including style, tone, and voice
- Build and maintain relationships with industry experts and influencers to gather insights and quotes for articles
- Proven experience of published written content related to gambling
- Ability to produce at least 3,500 words of content per day, including uploading and formatting to WordPress
- Ability to provide a variety of different content, including long-form and short-form guides, blogs, and press releases
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines and a quick take-up on new tasks
- Experience working with WordPress CMS is highly beneficial for posting/producing content
- Experience writing for SEO and a basic understanding of on-page SEO and keyword tools such as Ahrefs
- High proficiency in spoken and written English language
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 PTO to ensure that you are staying well-rounded & rested
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
- Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
- Diverse and Inclusive
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- Celebrate our success and learning from failures
- Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.