Are you looking to join a dynamic & forward thinking Affiliate business?
Looking for a flexible, remote role so you can work from anywhere in the world?
Are you looking to grow your skills, surrounded by people experienced and specialised in all niches of SEO?
If so, Finixio could be for you !
The COO of Business2Community will oversee the website and ensures the website growth and continuous development. As our new COO, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the different GEOs of B2C and ensuring high-quality content within all niches, also bringing B2C back to its roots and increasing the organic rankings and traffic.
- Oversee B2C’s 40+ different geographic local websites
- Creating and executing the long-term strategy for B2C for both SEO, Content and Commercial
- Bring Business2Community back to its roots, creating a go-to hub for everything, business, finance and technology-related topics continuously, with Product Department, improve and evolve Business2Community
- Build a sustainable team around Business2Community including; SEO/Content/News/Marketing etc. within both business, finance and technology verticals
- Take ownership of B2C KPIs and P&L
- Create and manage content strategy, ensuring we’re prioritizing and producing the right content for each vertical and market, both informational, commercial and news production for each vertical.
- Tracking, reporting, and analysing traffic and commercial performance to make strategy adjustments where necessary and identify new opportunities for growth.
- Creating and tracking the off-page strategy for B2C, both organically and paid off-page links
- Ensuring Business2Community is meeting the highest standards of technical SEO hygiene
- Creation of strategy and management of display advertising campaigns, social media, Youtube, and Newsletters.
- Experience in the same or similar role, direct experience with the finance/technology industry
- Strong SEO knowledge, and experience managing large websites
- Pro-active and executing leader, able to manage large teams
- Structural and analytical mindset
- Self-motivated, highly organised
- Excellent written and spoken skills in the English language
- To be capable of thinking commercially but have a ‘roll your sleeves up’ mentality.
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- ???? A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- ???? An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- ???? Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- ⭐️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ✈️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ⛱️ 33/30 days of annual leave
- ???? Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- ???? A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- ???? An international team with over 35 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- ???? Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out a new opportunity
- ???? Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- ???? Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- ???? Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
- ???? Diverse and Inclusive
- ???? Committed to continuous learning and development
- ⚖️ Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- ???? Celebrate our success and learning from failures
- ???? Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.