Job title: Corporate Treasury Analyst
Company: Circle Internet Financial
Job description: Circle is a financial technology company at the epicenter of the emerging internet of money, where value can finally travel like other digital data – globally, nearly instantly and less expensively than legacy settlement systems. This ground-breaking new internet layer opens up previously unimaginable possibilities for payments, commerce and markets that can help raise global economic prosperity and enhance inclusion. Our infrastructure – including USDC, a blockchain-based dollar – helps businesses, institutions and developers harness these breakthroughs and capitalize on this major turning point in the evolution of money and technology.
What you’ll be part of:
Circle is committed to visibility and stability in everything we do. As we grow as an organization, we’re expanding into some of the world’s strongest jurisdictions. Speed and efficiency are motivators for our success and our employees live by our company values: Multistakeholder, Mindfulness, Driven by Excellence and High Integrity. Circlers are consistently evolving in a remote world where strength in numbers fuels team success. We have built a flexible and diverse work environment where new ideas are encouraged and everyone is a stakeholder.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for a Treasury Analyst who will support capital planning, legal entity management, due diligence on banking partners and digital asset operations. This role will help decide why, where and how we allocate corporate resources, for both fiat money and tokens. You’ll help build and maintain internal controls, procedures, standards and policies.
What you’ll work on:
- Supporting Treasury needs including accounting, accounts payable, funding, product operations, and month-end close support, including sending tokens on chain, reconciling digital asset position positions and performing digital wallet account maintenance.
- Monitoring the settlement of digital asset movement across all payment rails for both corporate and customers transactions. Perform reconciliation and troubleshoot payment issues according to process and procedures.
- Building and maintaining controls, policies, standards and procedures for compliance reporting.
- Collaborating closely with internal partners to ensure end to end process flows are performed according to regulatory requirements and internal controls/processes as well as documenting evidence of compliance. Internal partners include Compliance, Customer Care, various Treasury teams, Audit, Accounting, Product, Engineering, etc.
- Reviewing and recommending digital asset custodians suitable for the organization needs.
- Supporting capital forecasting by legal entity and recommend resource allocation in conjunction with the accounting, tax and products teams.
- Assisting in bank financial statements analysis, public disclosures and private due diligence questionnaire responses to inform decisions about which banks to work with and in what products, capacity and levels.
- Testing and improving digital asset operations architecture resiliency to ensure continued operations across unplanned and unexpected events. Developing automated reporting and reconciliation solutions across payments systems and platforms.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder – you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful – you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence – you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity – you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 2+ years of experience in treasury, banking, payments industry or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, accounting, math or related field preferred.
- Experience analyzing financial statements and/or financial modeling.
- Strong work ethic and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Inquisitiveness and interest in macroeconomics and business cycle modeling.
- Interest in the cryptocurrency / web3 ecosystems and how they interact with the traditional finance industry.
- Advanced excel/spreadsheet skills and/or basic computer programming capabilities (SQL/Python/AppScript/VBA etc.).
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
The compensation range below is specific to Atlanta, GA. Actual starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $88,000 – $114,000
Annual Bonus Target: 10%
Also Included: Equity & Benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). Circle has a discretionary vacation policy. We also provide 10 days of paid sick leave per year and 11 paid holidays per year in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Additionally, Circle participates in the in certain locations, as required by law.