Job title: Creative Designer Job at Eat ‘N’ Go Limited
Job description: Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry. Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-Time
- We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team, who will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
- To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas within short-frame of time, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop, CorelDraw,
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Coordinating with outside printers to ensure timely delivery and quality art work.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, CorelDraw, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Keeping budget, time and production constraints in mind.
- Adapting and rolling out approved concepts to various media, above and below the line.
- Adhering to a the brand identity and guidelines.
- Making sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format/sizes/colour codes before being sent to press and production facilities.