Job title: Crypto Business Development Intern (US-Remote)
Company: Token Metrics
Job description: Due to exceptional growth, we are hiring a Business Development Intern. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads, and a base understanding of cryptocurrency. Additionally, you will be agile and a quick learner. There will be presentations, investor meetings, marketing initiatives, and many other business tasks.
The duration of the Token Metrics internship program is 3 months. It is an evaluative unpaid internship with the possibility of return offers, depending on the company’s needs.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Attracting new customers.
- Helping with presentations.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Pursuing degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
About Token Metrics
Token Metrics has a diverse set of customers, from retail investors and traders to crypto fund managers, in more than 50 countries.