NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
The ideal candidate for this position will be experienced, highly skilled, resourceful, and knowledgeable in the areas of cryptocurrency, cybercrimes, and Dark Web research. The Crypto Transaction SME will be responsible for conducting complex investigations – and supporting intelligence operations – utilizing various investigative/forensic tools; developing findings into detailed and well-articulated reports; working with government agency personnel to develop lead and implement targeting strategies; and act as an expert witness in court proceedings. The ideal candidate will be considered the go-to person, resident expert in the areas detailed below in the ‘Attributes/Skills’ section.
- Able to demonstrate high level of understanding of the Dark Web and underground cybercrime ecosystems with a knowledge of navigating through cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Able to demonstrate high level of understanding and experience with a suite of blockchain investigative/forensic tools (e.g. Chainalysis, TRM, Elliptic, CipherTrace).
- Able to demonstrate high level of understanding and experience with open-source targeting-tools (e.g. Internet Protocol (IP) targeting tools, Fivecast) and media scrapping tools (e.g. Pipl).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite of Productivity tools (e.g. Office, Visio, Project, PowerPoint, PowerBI, etc.).
- Possess advanced analytical and problem-solving skills, strong work ethic, exceptional attention to detail, an inquiring mind.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to utilize blockchain investigative/forensic tools to trace cryptocurrency artifacts through advanced obfuscation techniques (e.g. mixing, chain-jumping) as well as trace privacy coins/correlates utilizing industry standard technologies.
- Ability to leverage all available and authorized tools within DEA to conduct end-to-end global targeting and lead generation for cyber case support.
- Ability to create informational documents and PowerPoint presentations for reference when presenting information to the field, collecting data, and reporting statistics to management.
- Ability to effectively interface with field agents to ask questions regarding a case and collection/seizure of evidence to determine project requirements based on investigative goals.
- Ability and willingness to testify in court as an expert witness.
- Minimum 6 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations pertaining to cryptocurrency, cybercrimes, and Dark Web.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in IT Management, Business, or position-related discipline or
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients’ long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.