PALMPAY is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Tanzania and expanding to other markets this year. We are reinventing the payment experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills, and shop online
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Customer Service BP to join our team at PalmPay. As the Customer Service BP, you will play a crucial role in providing effective leadership and guidance to our customer service team while ensuring exceptional service delivery to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor the progress of current orders to ensure they meet customer-expected delivery dates.
- Provide quotes, handle customer inquiries, and follow up on them promptly.
- Conduct outbound calls to customers to assess their satisfaction levels.
- Motivate, guide, and mentor team members to surpass performance goals and foster a positive work environment.
- Effectively communicate team goals, project updates, and staff performance to the management team.
- Ensure strict adherence to deadlines by setting clear expectations with team members and providing motivation to meet them.
- Cultivate an environment focused on delivering exceptional customer service consistently.
- Supervise team members in their duties and evaluate their performance.
- Continuously monitor and report on the team’s performance.
- Provide input to management on hiring and termination decisions when necessary.
- Oversee work quality to ensure it meets company standards.
- Collaborate with the management team to establish and assess departmental projects and overall objectives.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of company products and services, offering informed assistance to customers.
- Keep records of service goals, employee development, and departmental records and statistics.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field
- 5 – 8 Years of experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing and motivating a customer service team.
- Previous experience in managing people/leading and motivating a customer service team
- Previous experience of working in a corporate environment, ideally financial industry
- Passionate about customer excellence
- Ability to quickly build relationships and foster a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
Powered by JazzHR