is the leading tax reporting platform for cryptocurrency investors. Today, users leverage the platform to connect their exchanges, wallets, and crypto accounts to automatically pull in their transaction history, track their crypto portfolio performance, and generate necessary tax reports with the click of a button. CoinLedger has hundreds of thousands of users, has processed hundreds of billions of dollars in cryptocurrency transactions, and has partnered up with some of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges and tax software companies in the industry—including TurboTax—in an effort to bring seamless crypto tax reporting to the mainstream.
Who are we?
At CoinLedger, we’re an ambitious, young, and agile team with a vision of building an essential piece of infrastructure for the future of digital assets. We work very hard, and we have a lot of fun doing it.
The company is headquartered in Kansas City, MO; however, true to the ethos of the crypto culture in which we operate, we are a fully remote team with members fully distributed in locations such as Austin, St. Louis, Akron, Chicago, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Zagreb, Brazil and more.
We are looking for interns to join our Customer Success team. As a member of our small, fast-paced team, you will have huge responsibility for shaping our customer support processes and working directly with CoinLedger users to ensure their success in using our software.
You will become an expert on all CoinLedger product offerings which will enable you to quickly troubleshoot issues and provide an amazing customer experience to all users. This is a temporary, paid internship position which also offers college credit (if applicable to your situation), and allows participants to gain experience at a fast-growing tech start up in the crypto industry. We are a fully remote team, so as an intern you will have flexibility in your work location and the opportunity to work alongside colleagues from around the world. Select high-performing interns may be asked to work for CoinLedger on a permanent basis at the conclusion of their internship.
We do ask that all applicants are able to work in a U.S. time zone, preferably EST/EDT, CST/CDT, PST/PDT, MST/MDT. We also ask that candidates be able to dedicate at least 25 hours per week to this role. Residents who live outside of the U.S. but reside in or can work in these time zones are encouraged to apply. College students as well as young, non-student professionals in the tech/crypto space are encouraged to apply!
- Proactive Outreach: Welcome new users to CoinLedger, and provide delightful, rapid support to users via Intercom. This includes reading and responding to customer queries via chat and email.
- Boost Retention: Drive product growth and performance by ensuring that customers don’t leave the CoinLedger ecosystem.
- Communication: Champion the voice of the user in product development. Use your customer knowledge to provide fearless product feedback and suggestions to the CoinLedger team, and help optimize customer service processes.
- Troubleshoot: Empathize with users, quickly grasp the issues they’re facing, and help them overcome difficulties with the software. Maintaining and managing customer relationships and expectations will be an everyday part of the job.
- Product Development: Escalate bugs and software improvements to the engineering team using Slack, JIRA, and other tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent and proficient in English
- Availability to dedicate a minimum of 25 hours per week on a minimum of 4 days a week (one weekend day included)
- Interest and knowledge in cryptocurrency/blockchain is required
- Highly responsive to customer requests
- Positive attitude and desire to help people
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a bias towards action; desire to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Tech savvy – you have an innate curiosity about technical solutions and can quickly adapt to new digital products
- Sense of humor
- Tech Savvy, action-oriented people
- Those with a knowledge and interest in cryptocurrency, computer science and technology
- Those looking to gain experience in the tech/software industry
- College students or young professionals in tech and finance-ALL are encouraged to apply!
Follow-up questions or concerns can be sent directly to the hiring manager, Ben Yoder, via email at .
Feel free to share any other details or information about your interest in this role or why you think you’re a good fit!
Powered by JazzHR