Cryptology is a full-featured next-generation asset trading platform. With us one can easily and efficiently sell, buy, exchange and invest cryptocurrency. What is special about us? Reliability. This is the most important criterion in our every-day-changing world. You can trust us. Trust us with your assets, accounts, financial plans and your future.
- Maintain ongoing customer relationships and networking.
- Onboard new customers, improving the onboarding process permanently to ensure a seamless experience for new traders.
- Prevent a churn by keeping customers engaged, giving proactive support, implementing loyalty programs, referral incentives etc.
- Build long-term reliable relationships with customers and ensure users achieve success.
- Promote the value of Cryptology’s services and products.
- Analyze customer data, review complaints and concerns to improve customer experience.
- Track and report on KPIs related to user activation and retention.
- Create, evaluate and upgrade tutorials, guides and other communication materials for Cryptology customers.
- Collaborate with customer service, sales and other departments of Cryptology to align with users success and company’s growth objectives.
- Communicate with upper management mediating between clients and the company.
- 3+ years of proven experience in Customer Success Management, preferably within the cryptocurrency or financial industry.
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency trading, derivatives, and blockchain technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or a related field is a big advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced English (C1-C2 level), other languages will be an advantage.
Terms and benefits
- Competitive salary;
- Truly flexible schedule;
- Fully remote work;
- Paid holiday;
- Continuous professional development;
- Career prospects;
- Energetic team without prejudice and with a sense of humor.
We at Cryptology stand for equal opportunities, fairness and diversity. Therefore, the selection of candidates takes place regardless of race, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, civil and marital status, and health condition. So evaluate only your professional knowledge and experience, and apply.
Powered by JazzHR