Job title: Cyber Forensic Analyst
Company: Three Saints Bay
Job description: Kiliuda Consulting, a Federal Government industry leader contractor, is seeking Cyber Forensic Analysts to support our federal customer in Washington, DC.
Job requirements include:
- Support HSI in supporting cyber forensics, to include the seizure of digital evidence, chain of custody, and analysis of electronic evidence from computers, mobile devices, and other digital storage media.
- Support HSI with the application of investigation and analysis techniques to gather and preserve evidence from a particular computing device in a way that is suitable for presentation in a court of law. The goal of computer forensics is to perform a structured investigation while maintaining a documented chain of evidence to find out exactly what happened on a computing device and who was responsible for it.
Cryptocurrency/Blockchain Analytics and Deep/Dark Web Research
- Provide assistance with Cryptocurrency analysis, Blockchain analytics, Open Internet, including social media, Deep and Dark Web intelligence gathering and analysis, data analytics, and electronic evidence analysis related to cybercrime investigations.
- Provide assistance with identifying new systems, services, techniques, and cutting edge information technology services aimed at enhancing the investigative capabilities of the agency’s cyber-financial investigations.
- Provide HSI with analytical case support, including Internet monitoring, evidence analysis, and data collection and exploitation. Contractors shall provide expertise in cybercrime investigative and analytical case support, with specific expertise in attribution, cyber data analytics, and virtual currency tracing.
- Case support shall consist of working directly on cases with agents and partner law enforcement agencies to provide analytical input by leveraging CI-provided data (continuous integration-provided data), systems, services, and tools.
- Have familiarity with querying and managing unstructured datasets and relational databases.
- Activities required to complete the cyber investigative support function will include, but not be limited to:
- Cyber targeting, Cyber Recon, Cyber Fraud and analysis;
- Database forensics, analysis, and modeling;
- Virtual currency analysis and tracing of dominant and alternate crypto currencies, defi tokens and/or privacy coins.
- Data exploitation; and
- Deep and Dark Web research and monitoring.
- May also require contractor to serve as a factual witness during federal prosecutions.
- Public Trust at a Minimum
- Three years of specialized experience in supporting cyber-financial investigations
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in computer science, cyber-security or a related discipline
- Prior experience providing cyber-financial analysis and investigative support to law enforcement agencies
- Possess general knowledge of HSI organizational structures, functions, sources and types of records maintained
- Demonstrate knowledge of task forces and financial investigative groups that target money laundering and other financial criminal activities
- Demonstrate understanding of criminal activity, such as general and complex financial crimes, civil and criminal forfeitures, domestic and transnational organized crime, white collar crime, money laundering, drug trafficking offenses, illicit trade finance, cyber-enabled financial crimes, and other related areas of activity
- Demonstrate understanding of Cryptocurrency analysis, Blockchain analytics, Open Internet, including social media, Deep and Dark Web intelligence gathering and analysis, data analytics, and electronic evidence analysis related to cybercrime investigations
- Demonstrate knowledge of methods, techniques and subject matter analysis applied to federal investigations, plus skills in researching, collecting, and analyzing large amounts of raw data from various criminal investigative tools and other client-owned databases
- Demonstrate knowledge of methods, techniques, and subject matter analysis to financial and investigative data. Possess skills in researching, extracting, and correlating large amounts of raw data from various sources resulting in reports and data visualization
- Apply specialized knowledge of methods, techniques, and subject matter analysis to financial and investigative data. Possess skills in researching, extracting, and correlating large amounts of raw data from various sources resulting in reports and data visualizations
Positions available in Washington, DC
Salary commensurate with education and experience.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.