Job title: Dangote Group Limited Current Job Opportunity- Apply Now
Job description: Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Employee Relations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drive the implementation of programs to actualize DCP Nigeria’s approved Industrial and labour relations management framework.
- Oversee all Joint Consultative Committee (JCC) and Staff Representatives (SR) meetings and proactively guide management to continuously maintain industrial harmony in all DCP operational locations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and update of policies and procedures guiding employee activities within DCP operations.
- Managing & running negotiations with staff representatives and JCC in all DCP location.
- Proactively advise senior management on urgent industrial relations concerns.
- Managing and oversighting disciplinary strategy and consequence management.
- Addressing employees’ issues and concerns raised.
- Developing and implementing an Employee Relations Program
- Resolving work conflicts and grievances.
- Advising departmental managers on conflict resolution.
Education and Work Experience
- A good First Degree in Law from an accredited and recognized Institution and certificate of call to bar.
- A Master’s Degree in Law, Industrial and labour Relations would be an advantage.
- Minimum of ten (10) years progressive industry experience in the practice of industrial and labour relations management.
- Relevant stakeholder management experience of which three (3) years must be at junior management level.
- Relevant professional certification; CIPMN, CIPD, SHRM, HRCI with specialty in Labour Relations.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledgeable about industry trends, supply chain processes, best practices, and compliance requirements.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent Planning & Negotiation Skills.
- Good knowledge of compensation frameworks
- Stakeholder Management.
- Great Leadership Skill.
- Industrial Conflicts Resolution.
- Hands-on skill in the application of labour laws.
- Proactive Change Management Skills.
- Impeccable character with good discretional disposition.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam