Job title: Data Science & Analytics Manager, Finance
Company: Chainlink Labs
Job description: All roles with Chainlink Labs are global and remote-based. Unless otherwise stated, we ask that you try to overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST). We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform that enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation.
- Chainlink has helped enable $8T+ in transaction value since the start of 2022.
- Over 1,700 Web3 projects have integrated Chainlink services.
- Chainlink is live on 15+ blockchains with many having joined the Chainlink SCALE program.
- Chainlink is relied upon by industry-leading protocols like Aave, Compound, Paxos, Synthetix, and ENS.
- Chainlink has delivered 7.4B+ data points on-chain and onboarded 900+ decentralized oracle networks.
- Chainlink has established collaborations with Associated Press, Accuweather, AWS, Google Cloud, Meta, and Twilio.
- The world-class Chainlink Labs research team has won various awards for its work on distributed systems, security, and more.
Who we’re looking for:
- You’re focused on what matters most and ignore unimportant industry distractions.
- You take extreme ownership and deliver outstanding results.
- You have a growth mindset, seek out feedback and engage in constructive dialogue with others to help them grow.
- You move fast and evolve with rapidly advancing technologies.
- You want to be part of a team that excels and is committed to building the Chainlink Network and growing the Web3 ecosystem over the long term.
- You are welcoming toward a diverse network of participants joining an open, global standard.
- You’re excited about the future of Web3 and building a world powered by cryptographic truth.
The Product Team at Chainlink Labs is dedicated to delivering cutting-edge solutions for the rapidly evolving world of DeFi, on-chain finance, gaming, NFTs, and other major verticals. Our team of experienced product managers, designers, and engineers work together to create innovative products and services that enable smart contracts to securely access off-chain data and systems.
With a focus on user-centered design, we strive to create intuitive and seamless experiences for developers and end-users alike. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the blockchain space, and our products are used by some of the most innovative and forward-thinking organizations in the industry.
Whether it’s building new features for the Chainlink Platform decentralized oracle network, creating new tools and integrations for developers, or exploring new use cases for blockchain technology, the Product Team at Chainlink Labs is at the forefront of innovation in the blockchain space. Join us on our mission to create a more decentralized world.
Chainlink Labs is looking for an analytical leader to help solve key financial and economic challenges in building and operating decentralized oracle networks. This role will be hands-on leading a small team whose focus is on building sustainable economic models for web3 products and designing the crypto-economics for the world’s first sustainable decentralized oracle platform. Through simulations, optimization, and econometrics, and by leveraging both blockchain and web2 data, you’ll be owning economic parameters for new product launches. You’ll work with FP&A to build models that dynamically update product economics through changing blockchain and macro environments. You’ll work on cutting edge crypto-economic problems such as effective multi-chain tokenomics and demand/supply modeling in web3 networks.
- 5+ year experience in Data Science & Analytics, Economics, or equivalent field, with a demonstrable track record of driving work to completion as an individual contributor
- Experience creating complex economic models which scale across large datasets
- SQL/Python and ability to dive into the data and help exploratory analysis
- Familiarity with the concepts of blockchain and experience with financial markets and/or fintech companies
- Experience managing a small team of data analysts/scientists
- Experience working with blockchain data and API’s
- Knowledge of Decentralized Finance
- Experience implementing econometrics techniques on real-world problems
- Data engineering experience
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To request an accommodation in our recruitment process, please contact us at .
Please see our for more information about how we collect and use your application information.