Job title: DevOps Engineer
Company: Motion Recruitment
Job description: Job Description
Our client, an established start-up company, is seeking a DevOps engineer to join their team. This company is accelerating the cryptocurrency space by optimizing multiple areas of the decentralized community. The company is currently developing software platforms to aid in the management and control of individuals cryptocurrency ledgers.
This is an opportunity to join a company with a vision to create a space where anyone can gather, collaborate, conduct commerce, and control their own online footprint. They are ideally looking for someone skilled in GCP, Azure or AWS, Ansible, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Terraform and familiarity with a Linux Environment.
This is a Full-Time, remote position paying between $150k-190k.
Require Skills & Experience
- At least Five years of DevOps experience or similar
- At least three years of experience running workloads in Azure, AWS, or GCP
- At least three years running Terraform workloads
- Familiar and comfortable working in a command-line Linux environment
- Familiarity with Jenkins Pipelines
- Comfortable working with Ansible
- Comfortable with git
- Prometheus / Grafana
Full time, salary will range from $150-190k plus bonus & cryptocurrency options.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 3-4 weeks
- 401(k) with a match
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.