Their founder is an ex-Facebook veteran that helped to introduce Rust/Blockchain to Facebook and his idea has already been backed by some of the top global investors, raising over $5 million. The team need to grow quickly and is looking to scale the entire Engineering team across DevOps & Cloud, Software Engineering, Product and Delivery
- Help scale infrastructure and support a multi-cloud environment
- Work with the Rust-focused dev team to create internal tooling and pipelines
- Implement and maintain Kubernetes clusters at scale
- 4-5 Years experience in a DevOps and/or Software engineering role
- Some experience programming in Rust, with the willingness to learn more
- Strong production-level Kubernetes experience in complex cloud environments
This role comes with a very competitive package paying up to $250,000, significant equity, token potential and the chance to work remotely across US & EU time zones.
If interested apply to be considered as interviews are commencing from the 29th of August.