Job title: Digital Operations Assistant
Job description: The team at Blockovate are looking for a highly motivated, organised, enthusiastic Digital Operations Assistant to join our team. This is a varied role that requires flexibility, excellent prioritisation, high attention to detail, and excellent document/spreadsheet skills in order to help out with a wide range of tasks, providing day-to-day support across numerous teams. They will receive plenty of training in order to fulfil this role and will be expected to deliver work to a high standard.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in operations, digital marketing, client relations, and a desire to grow their career into a versatile digital project manager. You’ll have the opportunity to work with extremely talented industry enthusiasts, marketers, and directors, assisting on systems & strategies that directly impacts our company’s revenue.
If you are someone who is always happy to help, willing to go the extra mile and can work positively at all times, please apply below!
- Responsible for the end-to-end administration of onboarding new partnerships, such as; emails and negotiations, preparing contracts, invoicing, preparing spreadsheets, preparing logos & media.
- Responsible for keeping vital company data stored, updated and uploaded across several business tools including such as Google Drive & more.
- Responsible for managing the overall team’s shared inbox, including; replying to emails, passing on relevant information, processing deals, and spotting opportunities.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of content and live data within our internal systems and Google Drive.
- Support and assist marketing, commercial and finance research.
- Support and assist relevant meetings to ensure notes are captured, and actions clear.
- Support and assist with ad-hoc marketing activities within SEO, Social, Content & Email Marketing.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent English & writing skills required for communications
- Overall computer literacy, including with Documents/Google Docs & Excel/Google Sheets
- Highly organised, ability to self-manage workloads, with excellent time management skills
- Previous experience working in an assistant or administrative role desired
- Interest in any of; cryptocurrency, stocks, forex, trading, investing
- Salary between £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
- Remote working policy – work at home, in the office or both!
- Working from home budgets
- Company bonus scheme
- Monthly employee recognition scheme
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank & public holidays) plus an additional day for every year worked
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance coverage
- Health insurance coverage