Job title: Director of Product Marketing
Job description: BitGo provides the most secure and scalable wallet solutions for the digital asset economy, offering regulated custody, staking and trading, and core infrastructure to investors and builders alike.
Founded in 2013, BitGo pioneered the multi-signature wallet and is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets and established BitGo New York Trust in 2021. In 2022, BitGo launched institutional-grade DeFi, NFT and web3 services. BitGo secures approximately 20% of all on-chain Bitcoin transactions by value and supports more than 700 digital assets within its platform. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 1500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many regulated entities and the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms. For more information, please visit
We’re hiring a Director of Product Marketing who will be responsible to manage a team to drive the Go-To-Market process and tell the stories that drive the adoption of our strategic initiatives, products, and services. We are looking for a leader who can think strategically about how to win our market and then quarterback projects that lead us to success. You’ll be responsible for shaping the go-to-market strategy,act as the voice of the customer in product development, design, and strategy sessions and develop messaging that demonstrates deep audience understanding to effectively sell, continue to advocate for our customers, monitor sentiment, and provide recommendations for new market opportunities. We’re looking for smart, deliberate people who can blend strategy and execution, then communicate in a compelling way to customers and to our coworkers.
- Shape our messaging and positioning
- Lead field research and competitive research
- Build out our buyer personas and user personas
- Be a key voice in developing our go-to-market strategy
- Build sales enablement materials – including one-pagers, decks, videos, etc. – that help us improve our win rates and drive product adoption
- Partner with Sales to understand industry trends, sales needs, and more
- Partner with Product Management, as well as the rest of the business side, to help prioritize our product roadmap
- Own our product release communications strategy to drive greater product adoption by new and existing customers
- Launch new products and features to the world
- Lead the team in developing and executing full-funnel product launch strategies and tactical plans
- Work with PR and Content to develop articles, blog posts, etc. that position us smartly and drive top-of-funnel
- Influence industry analysts so they understand where we fit in the marketplace and why we’re the best choice for our customers
- 7+ years Marketing experience
- 3+ years managing a team, but also be able to roll up your sleeves when needed
- Ability to create clear and compelling presentations and explanations for internal and external audiences
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Experience with crypto, tech, FinTech or traditional finance etc. is helpful, but not required
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits* of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Up to 4% 401k company match
- Paid parental leave, Paid vacation
- Free commuter/parking pass; 5 min from Caltrain
- Free custom lunches, dinners and snacks
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- *Benefits may vary based on location
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.
Pay Transparency Notice: Depending upon your leveling and location, the compensation for this role averages between $180,000 – $220,000 USD base salary. Equity, an annual performance bonus and the benefits outlined below are also a part of this role’s package.