Position Overview: We are seeking an experienced and visionary Director of IT to lead our technology initiatives in the healthcare and construction sectors. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in IT leadership, with a focus on HIPAA security compliance, cryptocurrency acceptance and security, artificial intelligence in healthcare and construction, and data governance. The Director of IT will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our technology strategies, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of critical data, and driving innovation to enhance operational efficiency.
1. Strategic Leadership:
- Develop and execute IT strategies aligned with the business goals of the healthcare and construction sectors.
- Lead the planning, implementation, and management of technology projects and initiatives.
- Stay informed about industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices to drive innovation.
2. HIPAA Security and Compliance:
- Ensure all IT systems and processes adhere to HIPAA regulations, maintaining the security and privacy of healthcare data.
- Develop and implement security policies, procedures, and controls to mitigate risks and vulnerabilities.
- Conduct regular security assessments and audits to ensure compliance.
3. Cryptocurrency and Security:
- Possess knowledge of cryptocurrency acceptance in healthcare and construction and implement secure payment systems.
- Develop strategies to mitigate risks associated with cryptocurrency transactions, including security and fraud prevention.
4. Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare and Construction:
- Leverage AI technologies to enhance operational efficiency, data analysis, and decision-making in both sectors.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify AI opportunities, develop proofs of concept, and implement AI-driven solutions.
5. Data Governance:
- Establish and maintain data governance frameworks to ensure accurate, reliable, and secure data management across healthcare and construction operations.
- Define data standards, data quality metrics, and data lifecycle management practices.
6. Team Leadership:
- Build and lead a high-performing IT team, fostering a collaborative and innovative culture.
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and professional development opportunities for team members.
7. Vendor Management:
- Collaborate with external vendors and partners to select, implement, and manage technology solutions, ensuring they align with security and compliance requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, or a related field; master’s degree preferred.
- Proven experience (at least 7-10 years) in IT leadership roles, with specific
- experience in the healthcare and construction sectors.
- Certified in HIPAA Security (e.g., Certified HIPAA Professional) with a deep understanding of healthcare data security and privacy requirements.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency acceptance and security, including experience implementing secure payment systems.
- Demonstrated expertise in implementing AI technologies in healthcare and/or construction settings.
- Strong understanding of data governance principles and practices.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to inspire and guide technical teams.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate across diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a proactive approach to identifying and mitigating IT-related risks.
- Project management experience with a track record of delivering technology initiatives on time and within budget.
- If you are a results-oriented IT leader with a passion for driving technological innovation in the healthcare and construction sectors while ensuring the highest standards of security and compliance, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
DISCLAIMER: Hoskinson Biotechnology, Hoskinson Health & Wellness Clinic, Hoskinson Construction, and all associated HBT entities are an equal opportunity employer. HBT does not discriminate in employment with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service or any other characteristic protected by law.
I understand that neither the completion of this application nor any other part of my consideration for employment establishes any obligation for HBT to hire me. If I am hired, I understand that either HBT or I can terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and without prior notice. I understand that no representative of HBT has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary.
I attest with my submission of this application that I have given to HBT true and complete information on this application. No requested information has been concealed. I authorize HBT to contact references provided for employment reference checks. If any information I have provided is untrue, or if I have concealed material information, I understand that this will constitute cause for the denial of employment or immediate dismissal.
Powered by JazzHR