Selby Jennings has partnered with an advanced prime brokerage focused on bridging the gap between traditional and crypto assets. As a trailblazer in this industry, prestigious hedge funds and large banks are now embracing this firm’s innovative platform for accessing cryptocurrency trading and risk mitigation solutions.
The company has overcome significant legal, regulatory, and capital challenges to establish its services, leading to a high demand of their platform.
About the Engineering Team:
They are looking for a hands-on tech lead manager to drive the success of a team composed of high-caliber engineers who are managing significant amounts of money, offering support across a wide array of exchanges and assets, prioritizing extensive automation of manual tasks, and maintaining systems that are resilient, ensuring efficient performance.
- Developing connectivity systems to help ingest market data and trading activity
- Building data pipelines to allow easy analysis of real-time trading data
- Creation of real-time risk monitoring systems
- Provide hands-on technical leadership and mentorship to a team of developers to guide them in best engineering practices to maintain high-quality code
- Develop project plans based off requirements provided by product owners and project managers.
- Support the engineering team in delivering solutions related to financial events and provide solutions ensuring scalability, security, and maintainability.
- B.S. or above in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related fields from a top 25 computer science institution
- At least 8+ years of experience in quantitative software development
- A strong background in building large-scale systems related to exchange matching engines, execution desk infrastructure, order management systems, real-time trading systems, or state management systems
- Proficiency in Python
- 3+ years in managing engineering teams