Employment Type: Full Time
Location: New York, NY
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic Enterprise Sales Executive with a wealth of experience selling SaaS solutions to enterprise companies? Are you looking for your next challenge in an emerging and exciting market? If yes then we want to hear from you!
The impact you will have:
You will join our global Commercial team, and champion uncovering and developing new customer relationships across the Americas region. As an Enterprise Sales Executive you will become an expert in Elliptic’s value proposition, helping our prospective customers navigate and enter the cryptocurrency market with your knowledge and understanding of our product and compliance and regulatory environments.
You will manage the full sales cycle including prospecting, qualifying leads, negotiating terms, developing custom proposals and closing business to ultimately deliver profitable revenue growth and exceed your targets.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual looking for a role where you can make an impact not just on the company you work for but also on the market you work in. Fascinating and challenging work is the norm – working at Elliptic is never boring!
What you’ll do:
- Develop net new business and cross sell opportunities
- Build out strategic market penetration plan, prospect, and manage full sales cycle
- Prospect and generate high quality leads
- Develop custom proposals based on customer requirements
- Conduct presentations and product demos
- Negotiate terms and close the business
- As applicable, work alongside our Customer Engagement team to develop deeper relationships and upsell to set and hit aggressive revenue goals
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quota
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
You will be a great fit here if you:
- Can understand the customer’s business model, and how digital assets fit into their strategy
- Have the ability to analyse data to identify market trends and opportunities for cryptocurrency and compliance
- Can evaluate customer needs and preferences in relation to pricing, product terms and conditions to ensure that client requirements are addressed in commercial proposals
- Have a collaborative mindset
- Address problems immediately and can work across functions to solve problems
- Enjoy working with pace and energy, building team spirit and cultivating unity and commitment among the team
- Have an understanding of complex B2B sales methodologies
- Are flexible, adaptable and comfortable with changing priorities
Our ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years full sales cycle experience selling Enterprise SaaS solutions
- 2-3+ years of selling within the crypto industry
Strong outbound prospecting skills, with track record of generating net new business * Demonstrated track record of success and quota over achievement – top 10% performer at your last company
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneur’s mindset. You’re comfortable creating value in a low structure environment while being agile and resilient
- Minimum baseline understanding about digital assets and the crypto economy
Bonus Points for:
- Intimate understanding of AML/KYC and Forensics space, either in cryptocurrency or traditional financial environments
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to Cryptonative Businesses Financial Services
- Fluent in Spanish and/or Portugese
- You’ll be paid a competitive salary, along with Share Options
- As well as a work pension scheme, enhanced parental leave, and 25 days holiday, you’ll also get a day off to celebrate your birthday!
- We take your physical and mental health seriously – that’s why we provide private healthcare and access to
, as well as a $500 work-from-home budget to make that home office extra comfy * Your personal development is important to us, so you’ll have a $1000 annual budget to use, not just on professional qualifications, but on anything that pushes you towards your goals. You’ll also have access to a LinkedIn Learning subscription