Fidelity Digital Asset Services is an exciting new business unit that is focused on bringing emerging concepts to life in the digital asset arena and delivering those solutions to Fidelity clients and prospects. The Execution Services Operations team is responsible for identifying and resolving trade breaks, proactively supervising order flow, identifying, and advancing trade discrepancies, resolving trading and exchange-related disputes, and providing key external client support.
To be effective, you will work closely with Custody Operations, Technology Support, Relationship Managers and Client Service Managers to ensure understanding of client trading and operational needs as well and drive overall satisfaction. With your knowledge and commitment, you will become a collaborative and resourceful member of the FDAS team, sharing best practices and driving successful results.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-3 years of trade & post trade execution support & knowledge of trading and industry practices/tools
- In depth knowledge of front to back trade lifecycle
- Strong attention to detail and experience in reviewing others work
- Experience and demonstration of working within a procedure and controls operational environment – familiar with audit process
- Strong process management & decision-making skills
- Experience of working on projects as an individual or as a project lead
- Knowledge of trading technologies & API/FIX & other trading frameworks
- Deep knowledge of Institutional clients, accounts (e.g. hedge funds)
- Understanding and demonstration of quantitative & analytical skills and experience with associated platforms
- Relationship building skills across teams, business units, and national peers
- Proficient skills in various PC software applications to include Microsoft, Access, Excel, Word, Power point
- Cryptocurrency knowledge an advantage but not required
- Your excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Your ability to work well on global teams and in fast-paced, cross-collaborative environments
- Your ability to think analytically and deliver solutions to complex challenges and recognize when partner concern is required
- Your ability to think ahead, anticipate questions, plan for contingencies, and find alternative solutions
- Your passion for thought leadership in innovation & promotion of change amongst the group
- Your success in navigating and thriving in a dynamic, growing new business
- Your understanding of risk inherent to Institutional trade execution
- Supporting complex trading needs while maintaining a ‘client first’ mentality
- Optimizing the client experience at Fidelity and developing long term client relationships and partnerships
- Providing exceptional service to all of our clients by processing their requests in an accurate and timely manner
- Driving high satisfaction, quality, and efficiency for both the client and Fidelity
- Delivering superior results quickly and efficiently, using effective time management skills
- Actively participate in client meetings and client service reviews
- Driving innovation through curiosity and comprehensive understanding of business processes and challenges
At Fidelity, collaboration isn’t just about working together, but also about improving lives together. Our success as a firm is due to the personal responsibility and pride that our associates take in getting things just right, and the compassion that drives us to focus and commit for our customers and each other.
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Colorado only: N/A
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in New York City, Westchester County, NY and Jersey City, NJ only: N/A
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in California only: N/A
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Washington only: N/A
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a , we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2023. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling “ ”. Most associates will have a hybrid schedule with a requirement to work onsite at a Fidelity work location for at least one week, 5 consecutive days, every four weeks. These requirements are subject to change.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to , or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.
At Fidelity, we value honesty, integrity, and the safety of our associates and customers within a heavily regulated industry. Certain roles may require candidates to go through a preliminary credit check during the screening process. Candidates who are presented with a Fidelity offer will need to go through a background investigation and may be asked to provide additional documentation as requested. This investigation includes but is not limited to a criminal, civil litigations and regulatory review, employment, education, and credit review (role dependent). These investigations will account for 7 years or more of history, depending on the role. Where permitted by federal or state law, Fidelity will also conduct a pre-employment drug screen, which will review for the following substances: Amphetamines, THC (marijuana), cocaine, opiates, phencyclidine.