Job title: Finance Transformation Manager
Job description: At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary: PayPal is a global company operating in the competitive and dynamic Payments industry. The Finance function plays a critical role in our product development lifecycle and in shaping the future of money. PayPal is seeking a driven and experienced finance professional to join our global Finance Product Enablement team. Members of this team play a direct role in the success of new product launches such as cryptocurrency, real-time payments, bill pay, and buy now, pay later, among others. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to help hundreds of millions of customers and merchants worldwide accelerate toward a cashless, more inclusive, digital-first future, then this is the role for you.
The Finance Product Enablement Manager is part of the Finance Enablement, Controls and Transformation team within the Finance organization. The Finance Product Enablement Manager will work closely with Finance, Product, Technology, Sales, Risk, Legal and Compliance functions to support the execution of the product roadmap. This will include partnering with upstream and downstream teams to manage portfolio and capacity planning and prioritization, finance impact assessment, project management, project execution and reporting. This is an individual contributor role reporting to the Director, Finance Product Enablement.
Job Description Summary:
Controllership transformation manager will have responsibility for providing strategic controllership transformation leadership. You will be responsible for developing and setting strategic priorities and roadmaps, support the execution of transformation initiatives lead by the businesses, and leading execution of corporate led projects including quick wins and value delivery.
Meet our team:
You will work with the various financial analysts across the globe. Your areas of responsibility will include process and system improvements across Controllership functions – Record to report, Collections and receivables, Fixed Assets..etc
Your way to impact:
You have a demonstrated track record of influencing leaders, analyzing existing processes and implementing long lasting solutions You love analyzing how we operate today and drive efficiencies You have the ability to work autonomously and drive alignment across various teams
Your day to day:
- Define and align controllership strategic priorities across the enterprise with the PayPal finance transformation vision.
- Create and implement a robust and strategic controllership transformation and execution plan.
- Support the development of implementation plans for achievement of Controllership strategy including processes, technology, and talent as well as provide the end-to-end view of implications and dependencies.
- Support controllership transformation activities including current state and future state process maps and. End to end integration across finance functions.
- Develop business cases surrounding controllership business process & technology selection decisions, employ a prioritization framework and recommend approval/ budget allocation.
- Regularly identify areas of improvement, research best practices and offer guidance and recommendations for process changes and potential solutions.
What do you need to bring:
- Bachelor of Accounting, Finance, or Business degree.
- Experience in a global and matrixed organization.
- Experience with large, multi-year transformation projects including operating model, process, business case and technology-enabled transformations.
- Strong project management skillset, including project scoping and planning, structure thinking, and risk identification & resolution.
- Strong ability to coordinate action and collaborate across globally dispersed workforce.
Additional Job Description:
Travel Percent: 0
PayPal is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
Actual Compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to work location, and relevant skills and experience.
The total compensation for this practice may include an annual performance bonus (or other incentive compensation, as applicable), equity, and medical, dental, vision, and other benefits. For more information, visit .
The U.S. national annual pay range for this role is $82500 to $187990
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit
Who We Are:
to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at .
Any general requests for consideration of your skills, please
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
Notice to Applicants and Employees who reside within New York City. Click to view the notice.