PalmPay is a Pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, and expanding to other markets in 2023. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to getting financial services (Merchant Acquiring, Digital Lending, etc).
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Financial Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in financial analysis , possess previous experience with a reputable Big Four accounting firm, and have a proven track record of leading and managing teams. This role offers a unique opportunity to contribute to our company’s financial success while utilizing your expertise in analyzing complex financial data.
- Financial Analysis: Conduct in-depth financial analysis by collecting, analyzing, and interpreting financial data to provide actionable insights and recommendations.
- Assist the company in cost management and assist the headquarters finance department in local analysis work
- Build financial analysis models for daily expense management
- Other tasks assigned by direct leaders
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in financial analysis.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in financial modeling and data analysis tools (Excel, financial software, etc.).
- Knowledge of financial principles, accounting standards, and financial regulations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Priority will be given to those with experience in big four companies
Powered by JazzHR