With all the information available today, it takes a skilled intelligence expert to know how to find and interpret the best data to give their clients the right answers. With the critical decisions made in our government every day, we need an intel analyst like you to do just that. At Booz Allen, you’ll use your industry knowledge to develop solutions within cyber-enabled financial crime and emerging financial technologies in support of our financial intelligence team. We’re seeking your advanced advisory skills to join our financial intelligence analysis team to help deliver creative solutions to complex problems.
As a Financial Crimes Cyber Threat Intelligence expert, you’ll bring your expertise in financial intelligence, cybercrimes, new and emerging technologies, virtual assets, cyber intrusion sets, and ransomware methodologies, to identify cyber-enabled illicit activity and produce intelligence analysis to inform policymaker decisions, enhance law enforcement investigations, and support information sharing with foreign partners. Your expertise will help uncover schemes and scenarios that will provide historical conclusions as well as model future events and correlations. You’ll work with a development team to use emerging technologies including data science, cryptocurrency tracing, and financial transaction analysis to process metadata and content for discovery purposes.
On our team, you’ll develop models with advanced analytics and methodologies to uncover patterns within complex multi-variable data. You’ll provide the client with support for the planning and implementation of strategies to secure the integrity of the U.S. financial system and combat illicit finance worldwide. You’ll use critical, information-based research and analysis to relay findings to decision-makers. You’ll be a trusted advisor and share knowledge and findings that influence policy and high-level decision-making in our government that drive change.
Join us. The world can’t wait.
· Experience with cyber-enabled financial crime typologies, virtual assets, new and emerging technologies, cyber intrusion sets, including advanced persistent threat (APT) actors and other threat groups, and ransomware methodologies
· Experience in working with large financial transaction datasets
· Experience with cleaning, manipulating, and analyzing structured and unstructured datasets, including creating queries using SQL or SAS or scripting in Python, PySpark, or R
· TS/SCI clearance
· Bachelor’s degree
Nice If You Have:
· Experience with cryptocurrency, including cryptocurrency tracing or with analyzing cryptocurrency transactions through crypto or cyber data platforms, associated cyber actors and intrusion sets, and ransomware actors and infrastructure
· Experience with financial regulations or sanctions investigations, implementation, or policy
· Experience with working in an interagency environment
· Experience in the financial services industry, including compliance, asset and wealth management, securities, or banking operations
· Experience with blockchain data platforms or virtual asset service providers and coding in R, Python, SQL, or other data science analytics techniques
· Ability to interpret a variety of financial data statements
· Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Master’s degree
· CAMS, CFE, CFCS, Chain Analysis Reactor, or a related Professional Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Create Your Career:
Grow With Us
Your growth matters to us—that’s why we offer a variety of ways for you to develop your career. With professional and leadership development opportunities like , tuition reimbursement, mentoring, and firm-sponsored networking, you can chart a unique and fulfilling career path on your own terms.
A Place Where You Belong
Diverse perspectives cultivate collective ingenuity. means that, here, you are free to bring your whole self to work. With an array of business resource groups and other opportunities for connection, you’ll build your community in no time.
Support Your Well-Being
Our includes wellness programs with HSA contributions, paid holidays, paid parental leave, a generous 401(k) match, and more. With these benefits, plus the option for flexible schedules and remote and hybrid locations, we’ll support you as you pursue a balanced, fulfilling life—at work and at home.
Your Candidate Journey
At Booz Allen, we know our people are what propel us forward, and we value relationships most of all. so you’ll know what to expect as we forge a connection with you during your journey as a candidate with us.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen’s benefit programs. Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page.
Salary at Booz Allen is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $58,400.00 to $133,000.00 (annualized USD). The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen’s total compensation package for employees.
Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely.
- If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you’ll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility.
- If this position is listed as onsite, you’ll work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.