Industry/Sector Not Applicable
Specialism IFS – Operations
Management Level Administrative
Job Description & Summary A career in Infrastructure and Property, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to be a part of developing and managing the PwC operational infrastructure that allows us to support our people and our clients. We focus on all aspects of internal infrastructure services from real estate site selection, facilities management, and physical security to managing relationships with Firm travel partners and event planning.
Our Office Services team is responsible for managing the well being of our office environment as well as responding to office requests from PwC partners and staff to help keep the office running smoothly.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
At the Administrative level, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Learn about business needs are changing and consider the impact on services provided.
- Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Anticipate the needs of others and take appropriate action.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
PwC is currently looking to recruit a front desk officer. We are looking for candidates who are presentable, enthusiastic, and have the ability to work on their own initiative and towards deadlines. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, as they will hold a role of first point of contact between the firm and its clients.
Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Attentive to detail, highly organised and able to multitask and prioritise
Ability to build strong lasting relationships
Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
First Degree in any discipline with minimum of Second-Class Upper Division.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified) Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel Requirements Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No
Government Clearance Required? No
Job Posting End Date September 8, 2023