Job title: Full Stack Engineer (Rust)
Company: Understanding Recruitment
Job description: Our partners are looking for a Full Stack Engineer (Rust) to help advance the scalability and latency of decentralised systems, by bringing web2 infrastructure to web3. They received over $5m in Seed funding and had a successful Series A to be announced soon!
- Build open-source software in Rust.
- Work across the stack, with exposure to TypeScript and Solidity.
- Design a new blockchain infrastructure.
- Join an engineering team with expertise across blockchain protocols, distributed systems, cloud infrastructure, software security and cryptography.
- Be integral in setting the culture and the foundations of the company.
- Coding in Rust.
- Experience using TypeScript and Solidity.
- System programming and functional programming.
- Writing clean code, automated tests and documentation.
- Understand the importance of quality and security in web3 projects.
- Worked in small teams and have ownership over your work.