Job title: Full-Stack Web3 Engineer
Company: Career Renew
Job description: Career Renew is recruiting for one of its clients a Full-Stack Web3 Engineer – this is a hybrid role and candidates must be based in London/close to London.
We’re looking for a meticulous full-stack engineer with a knack for juggling a diverse range of technologies. This role needs someone who is able to dive into coding front-ends, bots, test suites, and an occasional Smart Contract with equal passion and precision.
If you like contributing to a system with direct financial implications for users and want to strengthen your skills in Web3 this might be the perfect position for you.
- Developing and maintaining our React front-end
- Integrating data into dashboards using GraphQL
- Building comprehensive test suites for our smart contracts and front-end applications
- Developing bots for monitoring and executing on-chain transactions
- Integrate with existing Smart Contracts and writing an occasional Solidity contract
- Creating and updating subgraphs to expose blockchain data
- 5+ years of development experience and at least one year working on Web3 projects
- Proven yourself as a skilled software engineer, particularly in front-end development
- Proficient in React and Typescript and have created multiple DApps
- Intuitively identify user experience issues and suggest fixes to the product team
- Comfortable automating test suites and always looking to improve test-coverage
- Have written a few Solidity contracts and integrated with many more
- Really care about accuracy of your code and take ownership of your deliverables
- Other team members love discussing technical challenges with you because you can help them see different ways of finding solutions
- Willing to travel for face-to-face meet-ups every 6-8 weeks
- Fluent in verbal & written English
- Living close to London
Bonus points for
- Familiarity with GraphQL and creating subgraphs