The ideal candidate will have a strong background in editing, possess solid SEO knowledge, demonstrate a keen eye for detail, and be passionate about the Gambling industry.
The role is fully remote so you can work from anywhere in the world!
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to contribute to our growing team
- Publishing, writing, and proofreading articles, both informational, transactional, and news-oriented (Estimated 20.000 words/week)
- Recruitment and training of writers and editors
- Managing the content strategy, ensuring it is implemented and make improvements based on performance
- Participate in keyword analysis, content planning, and identifying keyword gaps.
- Planning and execution of content refreshes and ensuring they are optimised for search engines
- Ensure that all written materials are factually accurate and of high quality
- Review the text to address problems related to paragraph and sentence flow, syntax, and grammar (line editing)
- Optimize pages and content according to SEO best practices
- Ensuring all content is adhering to EEAT guidelines
- Previous professional experience in content editing or a similar role within the Gambling industry
- Exceptional command of the English language, including grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Solid understanding of SEO principles and best practices, with proven experience in optimizing content for search engines
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to spot errors and inconsistencies quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to provide constructive feedback and collaborate effectively with a diverse team
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 days of annual leave
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
- Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
- Diverse and Inclusive
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- Celebrate our success and learning from failures
- Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.