Job title: Graphic Artist Job at Quidax
Job description: Quidax is an African focused cryptocurrency exchange. We enable customers to buy/sell Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (Ethereum, USDT and Litecoin) with Naira. Our vision, which is at the core of what we do every day at Quidax, is to build a world where sending money and value around the globe is as easy as sending a text message. We value positive energy, and clear communication and are committed to building an inclusive environment for people from every background.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Location: Remote
- We are looking for someone to jump on board our Marketing Team. We need a numbers wizard with sharp eyes to spot and solve issues like a pro. If you’re a graphic artist bursting with creativity, come help us craft awesome visuals and rock our projects.
- We are looking for a huge self-starter who can make informed judgments and flesh ideas out.
- We always and strongly encourage candidates from all backgrounds and identities to apply. With each new hire, we look to diversify, strengthen our team, and be more purposeful about building our culture.
- On the other hand, we look to give you the opportunity to grow, do the most impactful work of your life tackling problems that matter while being happy doing it.
About the Job
- The job of the Graphic Artist at Quidax is to be the brand custodian and gate keeper of the image of the company; basically, your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
- For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- You sit on the marketing team while you shape the visual identity of the brand from elementary output like social media design to integrated marketing campaigns or branding at events or other brand touch points such as the app or website.
Here’s an example of what your day to day at Quidax might look like:
- Creates designs for Quidax that visually communicate desired product or project messages. Designs may be used in various visual media including magazines, billboards, advertising, restaurant menus, and product packaging.
- Participates in collaborative revision and approval process until final design is approved.
- Creates various layouts, iconography, package designs, website designs, logos, and illustrations according to specifications.
- Creates rough drafts and sketches of concepts, and presents for further discussion and revision.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What you need to have:
- 5 Years of graphic design experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)