Job title: Head of Digital Marketing
Job description: We are a British metaverse and Web3 technology company pioneering cultural change through the creation of interconnected virtual worlds and environments.
Virtual worlds have a profound impact on the real world. Our goal is to work with partners to create metaversal experiences that enrich and meaningfully extend the potential of our lives, through live interactive events, multiplayer games, entertainment and social spaces – all with cutting-edge technology that allows many thousands of people to interact in high-fidelity environments, at the same time and in the same space.
As Head of Digital Marketing, you will be leading our marketing efforts across all our digital channels, formulating and executing an exciting strategy to drive further growth and engagement of our brands and business units across our markets and helping to achieve our reputational goals. Working closely with our SVP PR & Communications you will have a chance to make a real impact on refining and optimising our digital ecosystem.
- Establishing the Digital Marketing strategy for the Improbable brand, navigating a family of other brands and leveraging our impact across the board.
- Growing our reach and engagement on priority channels (Social Media et al,), supporting brand reputation goals.
- Refining and optimising the overall digital ecosystem for Improbable and its portfolio brands in order to boost our online/social presence.
- Managing the Improbable corporate and family brand websites.
- Supporting the internal digital and social channels.
- Leveraging the role of digital in integrated marketing campaigns to support brand and reputational goals.
- Tracking and reporting on marketing success against business and team goals, with a focus on delivering insights, learnings and future recommendations.
- Managing a variety of stakeholders across the business to ensure we are delivering on our agreed priorities, whilst remaining responsive to new opportunities.
Why You’re Made for This:
- Experience creating and executing digital strategy
- Robust understanding of community building within a wide range of digital channels (Websites, Newsletters & social channels etc).
- Experience in sustainable growth of digital channels within B2C or B2B environments.
- Experience in designing ad hoc content strategies to maximize the impact of social channels.
- Experience in managing company websites.
- General passion for Web3 / Metaverse space.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This role is available as remote, hybrid or in-office. We have a great office space in Spitalfields in London but are equally happy if you’d prefer to work from home some, or all of the time. We are ‘ certified, meaning our entire employee experience is anchored around flexibility and autonomy.
While we think the above experience could be important, we’re keen to hear from people that believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply.
Improbable is determined to foster an environment where people can do their best work and feel like they belong. We believe a healthy culture, strong values and contribution from a diverse range of individuals will help us to achieve success.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
If you require any reasonable adjustments as part of your application process or would like to confidentially discuss the matter, then please do let us know in the Additional Information section of your application.