Canary Wharf – 2 days a week in office
£130,000 – £160,000 + Company Benefits
Are you an experienced Head of Engineering looking to spearhead the growth of a leading web3 software company who are building a new generation of decentralised solutions and products?
Do you want the opportunity to work through some of the most interesting technical problems in this field such as data privacy, identity and wallet management, smart contract design, advanced cryptography?
On offer is a fantastic opening for a Head of Engineering to lead a team of over 50 extremely talented developers, playing a crucial role in shaping the way the company delivers technology, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams, and contributing to the overall growth and success of the business
In the role you will be responsible for leading and managing our engineering teams, driving the technical standards and strategy, and ensuring the successful delivery of our software solutions.
This role would suit a Head of Engineering with a strong technical background managing large engineering teams delivering high quality solutions into demanding production environment, and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a startup organisation with a rapidly expanding team and customer base.
- Oversee solution architectures and technical designs in projects ensuring that consistent solutions are delivered meeting all of the non-functional requirements
- Unite technology strategy and implementation across projects
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and stakeholders to define and prioritise engineering initiatives
- Azure or AWS Solution Architect certification
- Strong technical background managing large engineering teams
- Expertise in blockchain technology and decentralised solutions
Reference Number: BBBH8774
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. The salary advertised is a guideline for this position. The offered renumeration will be dependent on the extent of your experience, qualifications, and skill set.