You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
As our new Head of HR, you must be an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR departments, owning the culture and values, employment law, development and more.
This role will be reporting directly to the Director of People Operations.
- Provide comprehensive HR services to key stakeholders and employees.
- The day-to-day performance management guidance to line management.
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics.
- Provide advice and coaching to managers on all employee matters including, organisational development, performance reviews, compensation and benefits, employee relations, etc.
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required.
- Support HR processes and initiatives to continuously improve the service we offer.
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of the UK employment law requirements related to the day-to-day management of employees and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Proven experience as Head of HR or experience in a similar role, ideally gained within a fast-paced digital environment.
- A Human Resources Management Degree (CIPD level 7 or greater is a must).
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships and credibility at all levels within the company.
- Ability to think strategically and translate business needs into a people strategy.
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver in a fully remote work environment.
- Being comfortable working in a fast-paced, international environment.
- Excellent communication skills – especially in written and spoken English.
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- ???? A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- ???? An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- ???? Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- ⭐️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ✈️ Truly remote working (work anywhere in the world)
- ⛱️ 33/30 days of annual leave
- ???? Market-leading remuneration and bonuses
- ???? A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- ???? An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- ???? Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
- ???? Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- ???? Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- ???? Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
- ???? Diverse and Inclusive
- ???? Committed to continuous learning and development
- ⚖️ Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- ???? Celebrate our success and learning from failures
- ???? Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.