Job title: Hecrecruit.com Recruitment for Social Media Intern
Job description: hecrecruit.com has been providing an efficient, effective and enjoyable staffing experience to job-seekers and employers since 2013. We know that a resume is important, but it’s also just a piece of paper. Our job as consultants is to understand the needs of the employers and job seekers to help bring together the perfect match in expertise, skill and personality.
Our clients receive side by side comparisons of the newest opportunities and receive objective guidance from our team of qualified experts. Ready to make your next career move with confidence? Get in touch with us today and move one step closer to achieving your employment goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- Interface with the social media consultant on behalf of the company
- Create original and compelling graphics to be posted on social
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media websites
- Brainstorm and research ideas for original content
- Support marketing team at live and online event
- Perform social media marketing research
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND
- Preferably a female
- Excellent content writing skill
- Familiar with different social media platform.
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Interested applicanst should reside around Victoria Island and its environment.