6-month FTC – potential to be extended or to go permanent
£33,000 – £35,000
City of London
I am excited to be working with a leading cryptocurrency trading firm in the market. This successful organisation is looking for a HR Administrator to come and support the global Head of HR and HR team with all aspects of people management.
- Administration for new starters, leavers and existing employee contractual changes
- Coordinate the onboarding process for new joiners and ensure all employees are screened appropriately
- Ensure the HR systems are up to date and accurate.
- Provide reference letters in accordance with the company policy and assist with regulatory requirements
- Assist with scheduling of interviews and keeping the ATS (Greenhouse) up to date.
- Liaise with candidates, recruiters and line managers on interviews.
- Assist with day to day HR queries throughout the business
- Fulfil additional ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Escalate as necessary any HR or sensitive matters.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with team members and employees across the global offices
- HR administration experience in a fast pace, high pressure environment (or has the natural drive and capability to work in such an environment).
- Previous employment within financial services would be highly desirable.
- Keen to learn and take initiative to support the HR team.
- A professional approach with strong interpersonal skills to build relationships.
- An automatic know-how of how to deal with sensitive situations, to escalate as appropriate and to always maintain confidentiality.
- Attention to detail and highly organised, being able to prioritise tasks.
- A good communicator who can manage expectations and keep team members abreast of progress and activity in remote working environments.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.